Thursday, March 10, 2016

I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING..


We were given a task to make a blog about the things we are good at therefore I had a really serious problem thinking about what things I am good at because I personally think that I am not good at anything, so... But first I thought about the things I am good at for about 3 days but nothing occurred to my brain and second I’m not good at anything, this is quite serious but I’m not that serious //lol// isn’t contrasting? Now, I will list the things I am good at.

So, what are the things I am good at?

  • Being a Fangirl
  • Eating while surfing the internet, watching T.V, texting        someone or what we call multitasking
  • Sleeping a lot
  • Watching Korean drama series whole day
  • Making people laugh
  • Stalking someone’s social media account
  • Reading and writing in Hangul (Korean Characters)
  • Watching autopsy and surgery videos
  • Staying up late
  • Being a daughter to my parents
  • Being a Best Friend.
  • Making cold coffee
  • Cooking

There, you can read some of the things I am good at, I know I am not that productive kind of person but today I picked 5 from the bullets that i have listed above which I think are the things i am really good at.  

1.    BEING A BEST FRIEND     I came up with this because I suddenly remember my Best friends while thinking of the things I am good at. What is a best friend? Based on my friends which is Wikipedia and Urban dictionary a best friend is: "Someone with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship" -Wikipedia             " In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt. "- Urban Dictionary. But for me a best friend is a sister from another mother because God knows that if he made us sisters our parents wouldn't be able to handle us so he made us best friends instead. Being a good friend doesn't require money, fame or good looks. A good relationship requires a good soul who loves you like your parents and supports you like your family. 
2.    BEING A FANGIRL     My parents and other people thought that it is just a phase of being a teenager well, guess what? I'm still a fan of Justin Bieber, One Direction and Korean Bands since 2011. Why am I good at this? maybe because it is all in my genes. People might think that being a fangirl and holding on for so long to the people who doesn't know you is easy and ridiculous, it is not. Also, people do not understand the happiness we feel every time our idol releases new album, updates their social networking sites or touring all around the world. One tip to be a good fangirl: NEVER. GIVE. UP :)
3.  MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH    Nothing feels much prodigious and fascinating than making someone laugh. ages ago laughter was a tool for torturing someone by tickling but today laughter was proven to be a medicine, Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. I think I'm good at making other people laugh by my stupidity and witty remarks. I do not know why I have this skill to make people laugh even when I do not intend to may them laugh. Making someone laugh may also be a mean to be a good friend or find a friend.
4.    COOKING     I grew up in a family of cooks my mother and my grandmother are so into cooking so what is the expected outcome? I started cooking when I was about 15 years old and until now I'm still learning to be a better cook but why did I put this on here because, I'm good at it. Sometimes my mother tells me to be in charge of cooking the dishes whenever there is a gathering in our household.
5.    READING AND WRITING IN HANGUL     I learned a lot of things by being a fangirl, being better in english and having a third language like learning the korean language. Back on the summer of  2013 when I decided to learn the korean language. I spent the summer learning hangul by myself with the use of internet. WHat makes me more proud of myself is that I never asked anyone or got any lectures from someone everything was all because of me. Because of my determination I learned hangul within 4 months of studying and using this to communicate with other people, mostly koreans and of course Understanding my Korean Idols. I hope everyone could also have the determination to do the things s/he is afraid or what is impossible to do.  


I hope that you did not got bored from reading the things I listed as the things I am good at. Doing this thing is really effortful and challenging. I never thought and it never even crossed my mind to think about the things I am good at. As for you readers, try to get to now yourselves by listing the things you like and the things you admire, things you are good at and other stuffs. Thank you for reading my blog. -Aiya Justeen M. Fajardo



AIYA JUSTEEN M. FAJARDO
BSE-ENGLISH 2-1
PROFESSOR. ALMIRA JALLORES
031016



2 comments:

  1. It was well written, and very easy to understand. I really liked how you form the sentences formally but at the same time it still have this humorous side. Overall the idea and the concept was amazing. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. amazin. u gonna be a good blogger miss. very amazin.

    ReplyDelete