Thursday, March 10, 2016

PRETTY CLUTTER: CROP TOP DIY

          Summer is coming! Are you excited? “Outdoors, hangouts, bonding, reunions… what will I wear? I don’t want to have my old garments. I don’t have much budget for shopping! What am I going to do?” My chum asked me.
Hola! For all ladies out there, I know we have the same struggle when it comes to going out somewhere. --Probably, taking too much time for choosing clothes to wear.—Okay, running on a budget from shopping new clothes? Well, being fashionable is not about paying through your nose always. Good news is you can rack your brains and come up with some DIY ideas that will make you look like a fashionista!
What you need to do first is to take stock of your wardrobe and take out all those old garments that have been pushed into the deep, dark recesses. So, they don’t work for you anymore? Try to give them a new lease of life by embellishing them as best as you can. 
I will be giving you one way to revamp that sink on your closet and gather dust. This is definitely a money saver and a fun project to do on these boring weekends.

This is called “Crop Top”. This is actually perfect for summer, and this is very easy thing to do. 



In this project, all we need to have are these following: just pair of scissors, shirts, and of course creativity!














Remember that cutting clothes is EASY; it’s not as difficult as people make it seem. So, let’s get started!

First, cut off the sleeves. I am going to start about 2 inches down from the sim and as I cut up, I am going toward the sim if that makes any sense at all and I will do it again on the other side.















Then tug it.















Fold the shirt into half. 
















Then do the same thing. Cut off the sleeves.
















Next, cut right in the middle of the top.

















Lastly, pull at the bottom, that’s all! :)

This is really fun little crop top, which I definitely be wearing all summer long. I’ll be making a few more garments for summer and fall, so stay tuned!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Arianne.


SILVA, ARIANNE T.
BSE-ENG II-1
PROF. JALLORES

No comments:

Post a Comment